MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in filling TWO long term contract positions that can be fully remote. This is a great opportunity to expand your career and work with a well known company and look towards career growth.
Are you a Technical Infrastructure Project Manager? Do you have strong risk assessment, full project life cycle skills and the ability to work with all levels within an organization from developers up through the C-suite? Do you within a collaborative environment? This position is for you!!!Help with new and ongoing projects
- Great personality and interpersonal skills (interacting with high level employees including "C" level)
- Must have strong PM skills including Full PM Life cycle
- Should be able to speak with developers up through C suite
- MS Office (Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) - Required
- Will be doing Risk Assessment
- Work with existing budgets (monitoring)
- Will be building new project plans and taking over existing project plans
- Resource Allocation
- Power BI
- MS Project
The role of the Technical Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Technical Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Learn underlying system technologies that are being delivered in the project.
- Evaluate time, cost and scope estimates and document for stakeholders.
- Support and conduct kick-off calls to launch new projects with stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan
- Formulate a communication strategy for all project stakeholders and partners
- Release management ,Change Management
- Publish periodic status reports.
- Organize and conduct standing meetings to advance project delivery.
- Escalate risks and blockers threatening the successful delivery of projects
- Displays in-depth knowledge of, and ability to apply, project management skills.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Project Management Principles
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and/or Identity management
- Basic understanding of how to use SmartSheet.
- Power BI and other M365 apps
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- High school diploma
- Bachelor's degree in Project management or a related discipline
- Five years+ direct work experience in a project management role within an IT organization.
- Exposure to IT infrastructure work preferred but not required. Services areas include; Directory, Identity, Network, Data Centers.