Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Manager
Location: SAN ANTONIO, Texas, 78251
Term: 24 months
- Participate in larger efforts to independently manage sub-program components and identify opportunity for smaller scale, lower risk projects such as initiation planning, executing, controlling, and closing within change management. Identify and capture basic project dependencies and interdependencies, ensure alignment of actions and artifacts with project policy, methodology and appropriate business deliverables are produced, maintained and milestones are met.
- Exercise independent judgment to guide project plans, budgets, resolution of issues and ensure project tasks are completed according to established timelines.
- Present recommendations for setting, tracking, and managing project financials and develop business related tasks for project planning and tracking.
- Exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in identifying, analyzing and reporting the risks related to immediate deliverables.
- Collaborate and consult with subject matter experts, sponsors, stakeholders, project roles, direct managers, program leads, project individuals, risk managers, business partners and outside vendors.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- RCSA (Risk Controls Self-Assessment) Experience.
- Business Centric Project Experience.
- Risk and Governance.
- Recent Regulatory Projects and Programs Experience.
- Strong logistical experience with coordinating and scheduling workshops and large meeting venues.
- Leadership Skills.
- Strong Verbal & Written Communications Skills.
- Able to work with strong personalities.
- Experience working with senior and executive business leaders.
- Approximately 10-20% travel.
- Flexible and Adaptable to Rapidly Changing project environment.
- Return to Office Expectations: Must be within an hour commute to the core locations as the expectations are to be in office 3X a week.
- 2+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning, or Implementation experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.