Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Manager with Lending exp
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina or Los Angelss, CA
Term: 18 months
- Lead complex initiatives managing all activities in a project life-cycle such as initiation, planning, executing, controlling, and closing associated with projects that are long-term, line of business wide and medium to high risk, scope and complexity with broad impact.
- Act as key participant in project plans and budgets for change management.
- Review and initiate complex multi-business and enterprise support operations, organizational systems knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts.
- Ensure full understanding of project impacts that translate into comprehensive engagement strategies.
- Make decisions in end to end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end while developing and implementing program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- Demonstrate understanding of policy, methodology and artifact creation that influence and lead change management to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with executive leadership, stakeholders, project leads, executive leadership, sponsors and business partners to clarify and define project requirements.
- Manage a team.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Required Qualifications:
- 4+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Desired Qualifications:
- Loan Accounting, Payments or Lending experience
- Conversion, Data Models, or Technical Architecture
- Agile experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Experience conducting project meetings, presentations and status reporting
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to synthesize complex analytical findings into executive level communications
- Experience communicating with business partners and project managers
- Experience driving and leading organizational change in a dynamic environment
- Ability to quickly adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to present complex concepts into simplified solutions in a straightforward and understandable manner to multiple stakeholders