Enterprise organization seeking a seasoned Project Manager to join their growing team in Dunwoody, GA!
We are seeking a self-directed Senior Project Manager that manages the more complex BI/Data Integration projects within the PMO. They will lead planning and/or implementation of assigned enterprise IT projects through the full life cycle from project definition and approval through closing and all project deliverables in parallel. This position requires two days a week onsite in the Dunwoody office.
The Senior Project Manager will be a detail oriented, pragmatic, analytical, professional with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can drive, influence and collaborate with a multitude of stakeholders, sponsors and technical teams to meet project goals. He/She/They are well-rounded with proven experience in managing multi-year, multi-phase enterprise software development projects.
· Coordinate with IT Product Management to ensure that all program/project deliverables align with and support the strategic business goals of the applicable products.
· Plan, schedule and track project timelines, resources, milestones and deliverables using program/project management tools and best practices.
· Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
· Develop and manage full-scale project plans and associated communications documents for all assigned projects.
· Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path issues/risks.
· Identify any issues/risks to program/project success and develop mitigation plans to manage them throughout the project life cycle.
· Coordinate the efforts of all project team members and contractors, influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Minimum of 8 years of enterprise project management including strong understanding of PMO
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Six Sigma, Lean or other TQM certification a plus
- Snowflake or Fivetran knowledge is a plus
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Access
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Clarizen, Microsoft Project, etc.