Grow your career as a Project Manager with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will manage stakeholder reporting for application development projects.
• Oversees all technology components of diverse, moderately complex IT projects, including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality and cost.
• Supports planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running a program or portfolio of programs.
• Leads the identification and drive resolution of issues, including those outside established programs of work.
• Directs the communication of status, issue, and risk disposition to all stakeholders, including senior management, on a timely basis.
• Directs the identification of risks which impact program delivery and ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary.
• Escalates program risks to the Program Director, or Program Sponsor, when appropriate.
• Develops detailed IT work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
• Applies in-depth understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve issues that have impact beyond own area.
• Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of how areas of IT project leadership collectively integrate to contribute to achieving business goals.
• Persuades and influences others through communication and diplomacy skills.
• Assesses creation and signoff of program plan and charter, benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central program issue log.
• Oversees program plans meet business needs as described in the program initiation documents.
• Ensures all stakeholders are identified and included in scope definition activities and understand the program schedule and key milestones.
• Works with Program Sponsor to ensure business case cost benefit analysis is in line with business objectives.
• Ensures all areas of the program are appropriately staffed.
• Monitors program commitment from those assigning resources.
• Bachelors/University degree; Master’s degree preferred
• 6+ years of Program or Project management experience within a technology delivery function.
• 3+ years financial services experience in Credit/Market Risk or Global Markets is required.
• Business Analysis/Project Management experience required
• Experience organizing, analyzing and visualizing enterprise data to enable data-driven decision making and actions.
• Strong skills in business analysis, program management/planning, presentations and communication.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including Pivot tables), and MS Project
• Must have good negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.