Grow your career as a Project Manager with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will serve as a partner to stakeholders facilitating collaboration and bringing people and teams together from multiple functions and locations. Will lead and effectively drive successful completion of all assigned projects, following company project management guidelines and processes.
- Day-day management of individual project responsibilities including milestone setting, task and actions management, coordination, and execution of plan within required timelines and to stakeholder quality expectations.
- Management of multiple projects and sub-tasks simultaneously.
- Identify scope and impact of project risks and issues. Raise and resolve issues.
- Develop and deliver presentations to senior management covering project status and plans.
- Assist in the organization and delivery of presentations for a variety of purposes.
- Persuade and influence others through communication and diplomacy skills.
- Work closely with internal groups and business analysts to come up with solutions.
- Act as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Proactively escalate internally and come to consensus with stakeholders.
- Monitor and review business trends via error, KPI’s and metric analysis.
- Identify, prioritize, and proactively manage dependencies, risks, exceptions, and issues.
- Effective communication with key stakeholders both internal and external to the project.
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated, unique and dynamic situations. Draw on diverse range of internal and external sources.
- Prefer College/University degree.
- Prefer PMP/Agile Scrum certifications.
- Previous project management experience across the project lifecycle, including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation – either Waterfall or Agile.
- Demonstrable experience of running high impact projects/programs as a Consultant or internal change group.
- Strong project/program management skills; ability to gain consensus among staff and drive initiatives to completion effectively.
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing structured business/operational processes and associated business requirements documentation.
- Strong risk management and control mind-set.
- Prefer understanding of the critical risks and necessary controls needed for Client Billing.
- Prefer collecting, defining, and documenting business and technology requirements.
- Prefer credible experience of successfully implemented projects in the financial services industry, within the company or equivalent organization.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.