Grow your career as a Project Manager with an innovative global bank in New York, NY. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to work onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Oversee firm-wide inventory and transition roadmap of LIBOR impacted models, including tracking of model planning, development, validation and implementation.
- Monitor and manage program risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies whilst escalating to senior management as required.
- Oversee program plans and tracking of progress and changes.
- Coordinate collation and production of materials for relevant program governance forums.
- Facilitate workshops and planning sessions as required.
- Undertake ad hoc central program management requests as they arise.
- Support with LIBOR related regulatory responses for PRA, FRB, OCC, ECB, and any others as necessary.
- Assist with managing runbooks and coordination with stakeholders for Impact Assessments across finance governance teams, model developers, model risk management, various risk groups and technology.
- Bachelor’s/University degree, advanced degree in economics or finance or related discipline would be desirable.
- 5-10 years of experience working within a PMO, preferably within models/regulatory related roles.
- Recognized program/project management qualification such as PRINCE2, MSP, etc.
- Strong experience and understanding of model lifecycle and governance and project management.
- Must have understanding of program management methodologies, frameworks, processes, tools and industry best practices.
- Proven experience in facilitating workshops and program planning sessions.
- Prefer understanding of LIBOR and its implications within the industry.
- Prefer working experience in modeling space and appreciation of basic principles associated with pricing and risk models.
- Prefer regulatory interaction through roles in Market risk and/or Counterparty Credit Risk management or regulatory and reporting.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.