Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Our established client is looking for an experience IT Project Coordinator to join their team for a long-term contract opportunity. You will be responsible for actively supporting the Information Technology Project Management Office.
- Attend project meetings (as needed).
- Capture and distribute project meeting minutes (as needed).
- Track and update weekly status reports for small projects (as assigned).
- Monitor, update, and track approvals of PMO Artifacts: project request, project charter,
- project change request, etc.
- Support the completion of project status updates, change requests, project requests, project charters, implementation sign off, project acceptance and closure artifacts (as needed).
- Perform weekly audit of project documentation to ensure compliance with PMO standards.
- Create, update, and publish PMO Artifacts.
- Maintain database for PMO Processes.
- Provide weekly PMO Compliance Reporting.
- Capture and distribute meeting minutes for PMO Weekly Meetings (as assigned).
- Quality check and route monthly project data extract file for enterprise reporting.
- Route PMO artifacts for signatures.
- Create, update and, manage Project Management documentation.
- Manage and Track Project Gate Governance.
- Assist with on-boarding of new Project Managers.
- Maintain Lessons Learned database.
Is this a fit ? (Requirements)
- Clear understanding of the key concepts related to Project Management and the implementation of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Proficient with technology and basic software programs.
- Familiarity with document management concepts and practice.
- Ability to execute an action plan.
- Ability to perform work accurately and completely, and in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate both written and oral with strong interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or equivalent experience in related fields.
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Coordinator.
- Project management tools (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project SharePoint).
- Support process improvement and Project Implementation.
- Document Management concepts and practice.
- Experience supporting highly technical teams.
If this sounds like a fit please apply today!