Our client is looking for a Programmer Analyst - .Net Developer to join their team for a 6+ month contract. In this role you will collaborate with internal and external partners to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements; uses programming languages to create software programs; ensures that the program(s) produce the expected results.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Analyzes, reviews and alters programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements; writes or designs new basic programs
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to ensure customer needs are met by reviewing requirements, statuses and associated issues
- Reviews project requirements and develops design solutions; documents
- Oversees unit and integration testing of solutions; makes recommendations accordingly
- Writes documentation to describe program development, logic coding and corrections
- Maintains working knowledge of programming languages in use at any given time
- Performs analysis related to software design, development and testing
- Maintains positive working relationships with internal and external partners
- Monitors project progress and provides status reports as needed. Identifies and implements/recommends corrective action if the project goes off schedule
- Keeps abreast of technology, customer needs and industry related trends
- Completes other duties, including special projects, as assigned by Management
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Experience with Microsoft C, C++, C#, .Net, and VBScript preferred
- SQL Server experience
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science or equivalent education and experience
- Some Cloud (AWS preferred) experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise with Word, Excel, and other MS Office suite applications
- Proficient in all aspects of programming and appropriate computer platforms
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to research, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and track multiple projects concurrently
- Well organized with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good understanding of intra-department functions and operations
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.