Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Technology Business Services Consultant
Location: SAINT LOUIS, Missouri, 63103
Term: 12 months
- Lead or participate in managing and supporting the delivery of technology products and services of high profile business unit clients and contribute to large scale solutions planning related to Technology Business Services.
- Ensure service quality and cost effectiveness of solutions.
- Review customer information with the technology team and implement technical initiatives for highly complex projects impacting multiple lines of business or across the enterprise.
- Understand and ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Make decisions in complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of managing multiple medium technology development efforts that influence and lead broader work team and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with the technology team and more experienced management within Technology Business Services functional area to resolve Information Technology issues and provide customers with best possible solutions.
- Provide guidance on leveraging new technology.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of Information Technology in support of Business Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 7+ years of technology experience.
- 7 + years of experience leading and executing complex technology transformational programs across an enterprise.
- Experience managing large technology development efforts within a major line of business.
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management.
- Experience with a Top-3 consulting company.
- Experience leading large mergers, acquisitions and divestures.
- 7 years of Program/Project Management experience.
- 2+ years of information security experience.
- 2+ years of information technology experience.
- 6+ years of banking industry experience.
- 6+ years of financial services industry experience.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of all the technology components/aspects of a divestiture, merger, or acquisition.
- 5+ years of Information Technology in support of Business Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following work experience, training, military experience, or education.