Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Program/Change Manager - Diversity and Inclusion and Neurodiversity
Location: NEW YORK, New York, Charlotte, Minneapolis, MN
Term: 12 months contract to hire
- Lead or participate in managing and supporting the delivery of technology products and services of high profile business unit clients and contribute to large scale solutions planning related to Technology Business Services.
- Ensure service quality and cost effectiveness of solutions.
- Review customer information with the technology team and implement technical initiatives for highly complex projects impacting multiple lines of business or across the enterprise.
- Understand and ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Make decisions in complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of managing multiple medium technology development efforts that influence and lead broader work team and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with the technology team and more experienced management within Technology Business Services functional area to resolve Information Technology issues and provide customers with best possible solutions.
- Provide guidance on leveraging new technology.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Program management methodology (Agile or Waterfall)
- Facilitation / presentation skills
- Knowlege of Human Capital / Workforce considerations / process
- Process improvement
- Execution and accountability to deliver initiatives and create efficiencies as appropriate
- Strategic planning and execution
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Experience
- Storytelling and executive presentation
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- 5+ years of Information Technology in support of Business Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following work experience, training, military experience, or education.