• Leads planning and coordination of day-to-day LTP Balance Sheet Control workstream(s) activities
• Coordination of stakeholders to develop functional strategy, project activities and identify dependencies
• Validates detailed requirements, working through solutions and managing execution and rollout of these solutions to strengthen the global platform and supporting control framework
• Directs the identification and escalation of risks and issues impacting workstream delivery and ensures mitigation strategies are developed and executed that address key risks and issues.
• Works with program lead to ensure project prioritization and plan is in line with objectives and business needs
• Leads meetings including governance, operating committees, workshops and working groups
• Drives adherence to program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery
• Ensures teams understand business processes, gaps in capabilities, and changes required to address gaps
• Directs communication of program status, issue, and risk disposition to all stakeholders and governance forums
• Manages multiple cross functional teams to achieve project goals
• Prepare material for Senior committee meetings and Regulatory bodies
• Applies comprehensive understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve cross functional issues.
• Ensures creation and signoff of program plan and charter, benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central program issue log.
• Collaborate with challenge functions in Risk, Compliance and Internal Audit. Ensure transformation outcomes adhere to enterprise control policies, standards, and procedures
• Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred.
• 10+ years of experience in Project Management and Business Analysis.
• Must have wholesale lending experience.
• Understanding of the product and its supporting operating model (e.g., transaction management, reporting, controls, data and technology requirements, balance sheet, key metrics, etc.).
• Prefer a background in Operations, Risk or Finance.
• Proven record of delivery in process and organizational change.
• Possess a strong knowledge of control design and metrics.
• Ability to drive change and effectively manage projects and stakeholders.
• Strong organizational leadership and influencing skills.
• Proactive, 'no surprises', approach in communicating issues/requests.
• Capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking in a dynamic environment.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills. Must be articulate and persuasive.
• Keen sense of urgency and eagerness for ownership.
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.