• Leads planning and coordination of day-to-day Program and project workstream(s) activities
• Coordination of stakeholders to develop functional strategy, project activities and identify dependencies
• Directs the identification and escalation of risks and issues impacting workstream delivery and ensures mitigation strategies are developed and executed that address key risks and issues.
• Works with program lead to ensure project prioritization and plan is in line with objectives and business needs
• Leads meetings including governance, workshops and working groups
• Drives adherence to program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery
• Directs communication of program status, issue, and risk disposition to all stakeholders and governance forums
• Manages multiple cross functional teams to achieve project goals
• Prepare material for Senior committee meetings and Regulatory bodies
• Applies comprehensive understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve cross functional issues.
• Ensures creation and signoff of program plan and charter, benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central program issue log.
• Collaborate with challenge functions in Risk, Compliance and Internal Audit. Ensure transformation outcomes adhere to enterprise control policies, standards, and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
• 10+ years’ experience in project management and business analysis
• Experience working in a fast paced financial services firms
• Experience with creating executive presentations and working with large sets of excel data
• PMP or equivalent certification is preferred
• Wholesale Lending Experience preferred
• Proven record of delivery in process and organizational change
• Should demonstrate a commitment to quality and attention to detail
• Ability to drive change and effectively manage projects and stakeholders
• Strong organizational leadership and influencing skills
• Proactive, 'no surprises', approach in communicating issues/requests
• Excellent oral and written communications skills; Must be articulate and persuasive.
• Works well under pressure and in tight deadlines
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.