- Pay 90000 to 120000
- Function: Technical Engineering / Design / Support
- Job Ref: 238631
• Managing a set of Global Transaction Banking (GTB) applications.
• Overseeing the resolution of complex incidents, ensuring the right problem-solving techniques and processes are applied.
• Managing Business stakeholder relationships and assisting in defining and managing Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) with Global Transaction stakeholders.
• Conducting event monitoring and management via a 24x7 workbench that is both monitoring and regularly probing the service environment, and acting on instruction of a run book.
• Providing strict production gatekeeper function by reviewing the solutions coming from application services and ensuring that nothing goes into production operations, unless all prerequisites have been met.
• Collecting, interpreting, and responding to changes in production data, providing input, and contributing to production management related audits
• 3-4+ years of Production Support experience in a UNIX/Linux/Oracle environment. Demonstrated Scripting and Automation experience.
• Good understanding of the end-to-end application support process, escalation procedures, and familiarity with all support tools that will be used to provide effective support in the relevant area (such as service operations).
• Experience applying technical solutions to improve the stability of production environments.
• Understanding of the flow of data through the application infrastructure and ability to provide operational support, as well as understanding of Service Operations development, and ITIL Service management framework (such as incident, problem, and change processes).
• Knowledge of Operating systems (such as UNIX and Windows), underlying infrastructure environments, and database environments (such as Oracle, MS-SQL, Sybase, and No SQL).
• Familiarity with Scripting languages (such as UNIX shell and PowerShell, PERL, Python, GitHub, Spring boot, JAVA/.NET and similar programming languages).
• Excellent communication skills, both written, and spoken
• Analytical mindset, problem solver
• Flexibility with work hours
• Prefer ITIL Certification and/or Cloud certification
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.