Location: Memphis, TN 38125 - Remote
Term: 7 months
- Lead the flow of production system and process.
- Ensure production application and processes are executing as designed.
- Research and resolve complex technical problems or data discrepancies reported by client.
- Responsible for maintaining and upgrading corporate systems.
- Act as client support by identifying and responding to technical and non-technical issues or questions from internal and external customers.
- Gather data for the client documenting the overall system and how it works.
- Work with development staff on creating and implementing production schedules.
- Review and maintain updated user documentation as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Support the organization's quality program(s).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School Graduate/GED.
- 6 years of related production experience.
- 3 years of Unix, Windows Server, and Database experience.
- 2 years of experience in Unix Scripting and Maintaining Scheduled Services.
- 2+ years of experience with IBM Sterling B2Bi, IBM Partner Community Manger, & IBM Partner Engagement Manager.
- 2+ years of experience with SFTP, FTPS, & PGP technologies.
- 1+ years of experience in a Linux/AIX environment.
- Knowledge of Unix Operating System Maintenance/Shell Scripting.
- Knowledge of Windows Server Operating System Maintenance/Shell Scripting.
- Ability to maintain scheduled jobs in high data flow environment.
- Knowledge of Networking Protocols, FTP, and WinSCP.
- Knowledge of File Encryption Software.
- Ability to work effectively in a high change environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products.
- Analytical and interpretive skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create and complete comprehensive, accurate and constructive written reports.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to meet or exceed performance competencies.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 years of Customer Service experience in Claims Management or Insurance environment.
- Experience with Enterprise Class Scheduling and File Transfer Software.
- 1 year of experience with Progress MessageWay.