Title: Product Support Specialist - Call Center
Location: Durham, NC (hybrid onsite/offsite)
Type: Contract-to-hire opportunity
Our world class SaaS client is hiring!
As a member of the Support team, your goal is to provide world-class service to our customers. The Product Support Specialist is a front line position and is expected to take on support cases of moderate complexity and be able to manage your priorities. Fast-paced, inbound call center.
- Understand and become conversant in many large software application
- understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose customer problems. Perform root cause analysis
- tech solution to customers and document them in our knowledge base
- communication clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form and maintain accurate and timely records
- work with members of other departmental goals (case management, SLA, and C-SAT goals)
- Be the voice of the customer
- Excellent Problem-solving skills and the ability to navigate challenging situations professionally
- 3+ years of experience providing direct support to external customers by phone, electronically and face-to-face
- Excellent organizational skills - Ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task, and execute projects cross-functionally
- Have the ability to think outside the box to find solutions
- You are a team please with a focus on promoting a positive and professional atmosphere
- You like to tinker and love technology
- Flexible and addable, able to adjust to change and embrace the unknown
- The ability to see the biggest picture, as well as work within the defined (an sometimes undefined) guidelines
- Call center experience is a MUST
- Software product support experience is a Must
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.