Job Title: Product Support Analyst
Contract Duration: 6 months
Under general supervision, the Product Support Analyst II analyzes escalated issues, questions, including, but not limited to, Point of Sale application, SAP and payment applications. Additionally, this position is responsible for documenting customer feedback on applications and providing recommendations to improve applications
- Research and analyze escalated inquiries/issues by using critical thinking, initiative, and collaboration in combination with established processes and procedures
- Work closely with Product and Project Teams to gain understanding of and provide support for critical business applications
- Identify, recommend and document modifications or improvements for critical business applications
- Serve as a the technical liaison between the development and user communities
- Review and analyze customer feedback on critical business applications
- Research possible thematic trends with reported issues
- Conduct training for Service Desk and other support teams on new products or services being rolled out to the enterprise
- Complete Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance processes
- Create and review functional specifications, instructional documents, and knowledge articles for business operations applications and processes
- Perform Quality Assurance validation on business operating applications software releases and fixes
- Provide on-call support for escalated production issues on a rotating schedule
- Complete work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service
- Follow Incident Management Procedures and assists with Customer Communication for High Priority issues affecting the enterprise
- Other duties as assigned
- This position requires a minimum of three years IT support experience or eighteen months working with Company business applications hardware experience.
- Knowledge of POS systems, SAP, invoice applications systems and payment application systems is necessary.
- This position requires excellent written and verbal communication along with strong interpersonal and customer service/orientation skills.
- Ability to prepare and/or execute test plans, test scripts and test cases is necessary.
- Intermediate level computer experience, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio is necessary.
- This position requires technical, analytical and critical thinking skills, including, but not limited to, attention to detail, analytical, trouble-shooting and problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and in a team is vital.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines and present a professional demeanor is essential.
- Ability to respond to different organizational situations while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude is necessary.
- Ability to both multi-task and manage priorities effectively is required.
- Strong organizational skills are essential to insure the most effective and timely delivery of service.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes.
- In addition, organizational and problem solving skills, a can-do attitude, and the ability to adjust to changing requirements in a fast paced environment are essential.
This position requires an associate degree in Computer Science, information Technology, IT Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.