Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Product Owner
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202-1675
Term: 6 months
- Lead complex initiatives to provide technological solutions with broad impact for cross functional businesses and technology teams.
- Act as a key participant in providing strategic business solutions to companywide technology initiatives.
- Evaluate highly complex business problems and provide subject matter knowledge proficiency for technology initiatives.
- Define and lead detailed research on business and technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of domain and technology applications, and which influence companywide technology solutions.
- Lead project or systems documentation, and monitor and manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to provide comprehensive technological solutions for complex business problems.
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of agile Product Owner experience in Scrum or Kanban directly leading a team to deliver software products.
- Strong expertise in understanding the various aspects of product management, building and delivering capabilities adhering to strategic (data & architectural) principles.
- Experienced in reviewing and analyzing business needs and lead feature refinement and prioritization to deliver systemic solutions for business process work. Inclusive of writing stories.
- Collaborate and consult with managers, stakeholders, scrum masters, project managers, and delivery team to resolve issues and achieve project goals.
- Ability to organize, manage multiple priorities and achieve results.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills and outstanding problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience working with development teams in a scrum and agile environment.
- Demonstrated product roadmap development and evolution competencies.
- Experience with software development lifecycle management and tooling (JIRA).
- Proficient in SQL skills with experience in SQL Server, Teradata and Oracle databases.
- 5+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.