Grow your career as a Product Owner with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Configure the new tool.
- Responsible for implementation of continuity plan and solutioning.
- Enterprise resiliency, strategic analysis if needed.
- Assist with the product implementation of a new business resiliency tool for Crisis Management, Continuity of Business and outsourced service provider information for Continuity of Business planning.
- Understand how the Enterprise Resiliency, Continuity of Business and Crisis Management systems integrate with overall organizational business functions and processes from a recoverability, planning and testing perspective.
- Solution and strategize to develop a “move forward” Business Continuity taxonomy for the Global Enterprise. Be able to develop and execute a “cross -walk” analysis merging multiple continuity and recovery strategies to identify a new enhanced continuity model moving forward.
- Perform business and process analysis to help define and support the tooling solutions for existing and new functional capabilities for business impact analysis, business recovery planning and testing, application and work area recovery planning and testing, 3rd Party planning and testing, operational/risk metrics and reporting.
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of information in complicated, unique and dynamic situations; draws on diverse range of internal and external sources to define tooling workflow and process improvement, simplification and automation opportunities.
- Understanding of technology and development life cycle processes (technology operations, business continuity, etc.).
- Provide end user support to proprietary business continuity stakeholders.
- Engage stakeholders and radiates information, provides presentations, acts as an engaged partner to all stakeholders.
- Manage product to deliver the required value, e.g., new processes, technology changes, regulatory compliance, etc.
- Identify continuous improvement of the product and areas of enhancement, embedding a sense of mission and focus on the targeted benefits of the product output.
- Ensure timely planning of key milestones and their dependencies.
- Bachelor’s/University degree. Prefer Master’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis roles in risk, business continuity, business resiliency or crisis management. Must have product management experience.
- Must have strong proficiency with Jira.
- Must have subject matter expertise in continuity of business planning and analysis.
- In depth knowledge of continuity of business planning.
- Experience with FUSION or similar continuity of business industry software.
- Experience in technology project management, data modeling and workflow mapping.
- Experience in Continuity of Business software platforms and/or systems.
- Strongly prefer certification in any of the following areas: CBCP, PMP, BA Professional Qualification.
- Prefer 3+ years of experience working with internal/external audit/regulatory groups.
- Advanced project management, data analysis and reporting ability.
- Must have a good understanding of supporting technologies (applications, reporting tools, and data presentation).
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.