Title: Product Mgmt/Business Systems Analyst
• Liaise with cross-functional teams throughout the business and technology to develop business cases that demonstrate the purpose and value of technology projects.
• Coordinate the planning and monitoring of project requirements and managing scope with the project manager to ensure successful project delivery.
• Work with the product owners to groom and define User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and BDD/What-If Scenarios.
• Work as part of the Agile Scrum team to deliver comprehensive changes to our internal/external business
• Build strong relationship/rapport with cross-functional business teams.
• Analyze the changes in the user stories to support the development process and communicate changes in established expectations to the project manager and stakeholders.
• Ability to communicate complex technology concepts in a to a non-technology audience.
• Analyzing requirements gathered and determining gaps in technology, business processes, constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities and writing specifications.
• Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Experience leading User Acceptance Testing sessions.
• Experience working in Financial Industry.
• Software Development or Testing experience a plus.
Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science or similar required.
• 8+ years of Business Analyst experience.
• 4+ years of experience working in Financial Industry (depending on the person, the length of time could be flexible here)
• 2+ years of experience working as Agile/Scrum Business Analyst/Product Owner.