Title: Product Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
This role will provide Product Management oversight and expertise for the digital payments experience. This role will focus on collaborating closely with Technology partners on the design and implementation of customer journeys and non-functional requirements across multiple products.
- Agile Product Owner/Product Manager: Accountable and responsible as the Product Owner (or as Product Manager working closely with agile Product Owners) for defining stories, managing a backlog, prioritizing stories, and accepting stories for an Agile scrum team. Shepherds the process to obtain approvals and assignment of user stories across scrum teams where there are cross-team dependencies. Develops and manages Key Performance Indicators. Ensures implementations meet Legal, Risk and Compliance requirements. Represent Line of Business needs & priorities within the Digital teams.
- Customer Experience Focus: Staying connected to customer and business needs, as well as the evolving design and architecture of frontend platforms, to make aligned and informed decisions on the customer experience.
- Partnerships: Collaborating with Digital, Technology, Line of Business, Risk and other partners to support products and implement digital customer experiences such that customers can quickly, easily, and securely satisfy their online banking needs.
- Innovation: Drive innovation to achieve the scrum team’s Key Performance Indicators.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Digital payments experience a huge plus
- Agile product owner experience preferably in a digital setting