Our client is seeking an IT Product Manager for a 6-month contract opportunity! Qualified candidates should be able to work EST or CST hours.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Well-developed ability to reengineer processes and articulate a product vision that supports outcomes, value and prioritization of work for DevSecOps
- Work cross functionally with Enterprise Architecture, Platform Operations, QA, InfoSec and other partner teams to deliver well-engineered experiences for Delivery Teams
- Assess existing software engineering processes, identify gaps, reengineer processes to bring all the cross-team efforts as a unified message
- Streamline architectural decisions, application fitness, paved roads, risk and security processes
- Well-developed ability to articulate a product vision that supports outcomes, value and prioritization of work
- Domain knowledge in DevSecOps area, SDLC, Azure Modernization using cloud native services, SRE model
- Support and collaborate with closed loop feedback for solving engineering roadblocks during the modernization journey
- Previous experience as a Technical Program/Product Manager is required
- Domain knowledge in application performance, APIs and integration across multiple applications
- Well-developed ability to develop and articulate a product vision that supports outcomes, value and prioritization of work
- Build, deploy and validate CI-CD pipelines and support with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) experience
- Write and develop code to automate processes, such as analyzing logs, testing production environments
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.