Our client is looking for a Product Manager to join their team for a 6+ month contract position in Enon,OH. In this role you'll lead development of new experiences that will not only transform the business, but will shape our digital future. Product managers will define product strategy, develop, launch, and enhance products and services that drive our business forward. You’ll work closely with our software teams to define product requirements and coordinate resources from key stakeholders. You'll also be responsible for identifying and tracking KPIs as you build these amazing experiences. The ideal candidate is a highly organized individual with a passion for user experience and professional experience building impactful and meaningful customer experiences.
- Design, manage, and execute on the vision for Digital Products
- Establish or participate in Design Thinking, Agile, and LEAN rituals which establish rhythm for the team, promote ongoing communication, and iterative refinement of roadmaps
- Lead & facilitate in-person research to gain deep customer understanding and empathy
- Turn customer insights into actionable strategies and priorities
- Identify immediate and/or upcoming user needs, then work with the team to develop a product plan that addresses them
- Set product vision and lead road mapping, goal setting, story writing, project execution, A/B testing, and product roll-out strategy
- You don’t believe in MVP, but MDP, Minimally Delightful Product
- Define learning agenda and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success/failure
- Prioritize features and tasks for the product using internal tools, tracking and reviewing the product direction and current work frequently.
- Strategically evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better CX
- Manage collaboration and communication with other teams, both internal and external, to ensure teams have what they need and can work efficiently
- Test and iterate in small-scale pilots to validate concepts, refine them to achieve product-market fit, and then scale to drive vertical and horizontal economics
- Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 1 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Masters degree
- 2-3 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 1-2 years of experience in Agile product management
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.