110000 to 122500
UI / UX
Product Designer - 100% REMOTE
Enterprise UX team seeking an experienced Product Designer for a key role on their fun, fast and scrappy UX team!! This is a highly collaborative team that provides financial products to millions of customers. You should have a solid background in Product Design and be comfortable working with Product stakeholders and UX Researchers to deliver user experiences that help B2C customers in their daily lives.
- Lead and execute various stages of the design process including user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity designs.
- Work with UX Research to validate design concepts through usability testing
- Collaborate with Product and UX Research on formative research early in the design process
- Communicate updates to design system to various stakeholders
- Share lead responsibility in developing and documenting design system
- Work with Development team to evolve design system and ensure consistency across touch points
- Help define and improve UX metrics
- Mentor and collaborate with other Product Designers
- Some knowledge across UX research activities and methodologies including user research, usability testing and information architecture
- Detail-oriented, analytical thinker with strong problem solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate UX design approach and rationale to teams and clients yet willing to listen to feedback with an eye toward improvement
- Ability to provide clear and effective feedback to other Product Designers
- Strong visual designer
Required Education and Experience
- 8+ years of Product Design experience
- Mobile app experiences - must be solid
- B2C highly preferred but will consider strong B2B
- A strong portfolio of digital and mobile design work
- Proficient in Figma
This is a great opportunity to join a sharp team with a fantastic culture and excellent leadership. Robust benefits including full suite of medical, dental, vision, life, matching 401(k), plenty PTO and opportunity to work 100% from the comfort of your home office. Please send your resume and your portfolio today!
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.