100000 to 120000
UI / UX
Product Designer - 100% REMOTE
Enterprise UX team seeking an experienced Product Designer for a key role on their fun, fast and scrappy UX team!! This is a highly collaborative team that provides financial products to millions of customers. You should have a solid background in Product Design and be comfortable working with Product stakeholders and UX Researchers to deliver user experiences that help B2C customers in their daily lives.
- Lead and execute various stages of the design process including user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity designs.
- Work with UX Research to validate design concepts through usability testing
- Collaborate with Product and UX Research on formative research early in the design process
- Communicate updates to design system to various stakeholders
- Share lead responsibility in developing and documenting design system
- Work with Development team to evolve design system and ensure consistency across touch points
- Help define and improve UX metrics
- Mentor and collaborate with other Product Designers
- Some knowledge across UX research activities and methodologies including user research, usability testing and information architecture
- Detail-oriented, analytical thinker with strong problem solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate UX design approach and rationale to teams and clients yet willing to listen to feedback with an eye toward improvement
- Ability to provide clear and effective feedback to other Product Designers
- Strong visual designer
Required Education and Experience
- 8+ years of Product Design experience
- Mobile experiences
- B2C highly preferred but will consider strong B2B
- A strong portfolio of digital and mobile design work
- Proficient in Figma
This is a great opportunity to join a sharp team with a fantastic culture and excellent leadership. Robust benefits including full suite of medical, dental, vision, life, matching 401(k), plenty PTO and opportunity to work 100% from the comfort of your home office. Please send your resume and your portfolio today!
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.