Grow your career as a Product Control Analyst with an innovative global bank in Getzville, NY. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 3 days per week.
- Own deferred expenses reconciliation between product processor ledger and business expense system, perform timely investigation and escalation of breaks, as well as communication of open items to key stakeholders.
- Work closely with partners across Front Office, Middle Office and technology to identify and resolve underlying flow issues.
- Compile and provide weekly balance sheet detail and analysis of payables, receivables and deferred expenses to front office and middle office, inclusive of commentary on aged items.
- Look to utilize digital tools to make the data pulls, aging and commentary input more robust.
- Compile intercompany reconciliation and monitoring, review and resolve breaks, including back log of aged items. Design global process to review such breaks to ensure they do not occur and are proactively captured.
- Assist in Front Office led End to End review as needed.
- Daily interaction with other managers throughout the global organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Prefer degree in Finance and/or Accounting. Prefer an Advanced degree.
- Prefer professional accounting qualification and/or CFA.
- 3+ years of business experience required.
- Prefer experience in Internal Control or Audit.
- Must have a strong knowledge in accounting fundamentals and project management.
- A control focused mind-set with strong process improvement capabilities. Must be able to evaluate relative control risks and develop creative solutions.
- Ability to deep dive and evaluate large amounts of data to determine anomalies and pinpoint the source of breaks.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to directly engage on detailed issues but also an ability to absorb summary data to identify and mitigate broader issues and risks.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.