Title: Product Analyst
Type: Full Time
- Assist defining and driving discrete components of a cross-product integrations strategy across all layers - engineering, sales, marketing, and product.
- Assist defining how APIs, Plugins, and MVPs can be used as the basis for addressing vertical-based opportunities by working with partners and our business development / partnership organizations.
- Build APIs, Plugins, MVPs with other product analysts and the technology organization, and formulate API-based solutions with solution architects that address market opportunities.
- Assist in the optimization of development which allows for solutions to be delivered to market more quickly by partnering with implementation organization and the engineering leads.
- Support the recruitment of partners that can drive value with APIs, Plugins, or MVPs (and the vertical solutions that can be addressed with a known pattern of APIs).
- Define measurable outcomes for your products and regularly track and report on progress.
- Contribute to marketing materials, product documentation, and external sales documentation.
- 5+ years of experience with SaaS product management and marketing strategies
- 2+ years of experience in API-based development, API product management, and/or API ecosystem experience.
- Technical background including experience coding against APIs.
- Project management orientation to start and end projects efficiently.
- Superior skills to collect data, and conduct market and product research on trends, practices and solutions.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to discern large amounts of data and variables
- Exceptional understanding of industries, marketing strategies, market research data and product life cycle.
- Impeccable customer presentation skills on product features, outcomes and customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, computer science, and/or engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in MVP product management and marketing strategies.
- Detailed knowledge of GRC function covering various industries.
- GTM / P&L leadership experience.
- Solution architecture experience