Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Process Engineering Associate
Location: IRVING, Texas, 75039
Term: 6 months
- Engage business partners to analyze and update processes.
- Validate existing process architecture to ensure SIPOC is appropriately identified/defined.
- Effectively facilitate process design/modeling work session with business stakeholders.
- Decompose processes for lines of business based on existing process documentation and/or through facilitating modeling sessions.
- Liaise with subject matter experts and process owners to understand and document their business processes according to the BPM framework and Business Process Modeling Notation 2.0.
- Identify and understand how to align process metadata as well as supporting attributes to the process model.
- Provide comprehensive information to leadership and team on status and progress of process work by updating JIRA in a timely manner.
- Support the submission, management, and completion of change requests to update the process metadata for Line of Business processes.
- Support process improvement initiatives, reviews, researches, compiles information, tests, and evaluates process and workflow data.
- Prepare process requirements.
- Provide operational and analytical support for Process Engineers.
- Assist in identifying gaps and efficiency opportunities.
- Make recommendations based on analyses.
- Provide process updates with business partners, to ensure compliance with operative policies and regulations.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with internal customers.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of experience in Business Process Modeling Notation 2.0.
- 2+ years in utilizing JIRA to manage work.
- 2+ years in using Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Expert proficiency in Business Process Management Notation (BPMN).
- Intermediate proficiency level in using iGrafx.
- Intermediate proficiency with Agile tools like JIRA.
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications.
- Strong analytical skill with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Financial services industry experience.
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment.
- Excellent follow-up skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to perform and deliver in a fast-paced and highly visible operations environment.
- Must have great facilitation, interpersonal, presentation and conflict-management skills.
- 6+ months of Process Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience. BS/BA degree.