Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Process Engineering Associate
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202-1675
Term: 3 months with strong chance for extension or conversion to FTE
- Develop and lead current state process design or target state improvement initiatives
- Utilize process expertise for multiple business groups
- Be responsible for completing integrated process analyses, identify procedural and control deficiencies, and recommend solutions
- Work on complex engagements involving process segments to identify risks, impacts, and opportunities
- Consult with leaders to understand, adapt research, and create alternatives for consideration
- Effectively communicate relevant information to business partners and leadership
- Interpret policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- In this role the ideal candidate will be process improvement oriented, with a bias towards delivering high quality output with adherence to tight deliverable timelines
- 6+ months of Process Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience. BS/BA degree.
- Experience in modeling processes in iGrafx
- Knowledge of BPMN
- Experience in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt / Lean Six Sigma Black Belt