Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Process Engineer
Location: WEST DES MOINES, Iowa
Term: 8 months
- Develop and lead redesign initiatives that encompass analyses and future state redesigns.
- Manage assigned complex initiatives involving multiple business process segments to identify risks.
- Complete and lead integrated process analyses, identifying procedural and control deficiencies, opportunities, and recommending solutions.
- Consult with team to understand, influence, adapt research, and create alternatives for consideration, drive results, and bring issues to resolution.
- Make decisions and resolve issues to meet business objectives.
- Interpret policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with internal customers.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience successfully translating highly manual and complex processes into understandable process models.
- Experience providing effective credible challenge as discrepancies are identified.
- 4+ years of Process Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience. BS/BA degree.