Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Printer Technician
Location: Rochester Minnesota USA 55901
Term: 3 Months Contract to Hire (10/05/2020 to 01/02/2021)
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday 9 am to 6 pm. overtime or on call hours-possible
- Field service dispatch work. Desktops, laptops, POS, and printer repair.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems, such as desktops, Point of Sale (POS) devices, and printers
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed
- Maintain good customer focus meeting deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs)
- Reliability to come to work every day to assist our customers with their issues, the ability to communicate to customers and management clearly and effectively.
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of field service work.
- Any certs for Dell, Lexmark, or Lenovo would be a plus
- Previous Field Service and/or Desktop, POS, printer Break/Fix experience
- Excellent technical troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record required (This is a driving position - reimbursed accordingly)
- CompTIA A+