Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensures that all test automation engineering activities are performed and completed in a timely, cost-effective, and efficient manner without compromising the quality of the performance and deliverables. The IPTL is responsible for planning, organizing, controlling, directing, and staffing the technical, administrative, financial, contractual, and personnel actions required.
- erves as the official point of contact to maintain close liaison with various stakeholders, creating a spirit of partnership that will provide business and technical advice and ensure the success of the program.
- Exercises management and operational control while retaining full responsibility for the performance of assigned work.
- Collects and manages the Prime Program’s requirements and ensures that the Test Automation solutions and personnel are fulfilling these requirements.
- Builds and maintains relationships and networks with other areas within SAS Test Automation
- Minimum 8 years of experience managing complex (hardware and software) test engineering manufacturing and qualification programs.
- Experience with National Instruments product lines, both hardware and software (LabVIEW) development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to include the ability to interact effectively with customers at all levels including senior executives
- Strong performance in the management of programs with a history of assignment to positions of authority and responsibility
- Excellent leadership and team-building skills leading matrixed teams and ability to influence.
- Action-oriented leader who believes in collaborative teaming.
- Experience developing and implementing strategic plans. Strategic mind-set capable of tackling and managing complex problems
- Experience managing complex program task prioritization, planning, staffing, scheduling, and conflict resolution
- Strong communication skills enabling support of off-site teams.
- Up to 25% travel
- MUST be a U.S. Citizen with Active (or active within past 2 years) DoD Secret (or higher) clearance.
- Master's Degree or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification with ability to meet PgMP eligibility Requirements
- BS in related STEM field - Electrical Engineering strongly preferred.