Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Principal Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC or PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Term: 6 months (extensions up to 24 months possible)
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- ???????5+ years of development experience with languages such as Python, Java, Scala, or R
- 2+ years of configuration experience with Cloud service providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or MS Azure
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data science, Artificial Intelligence (AI) or Machine Learning (ML)
- 2+ years of experience in application & data architecture and solution design
- 5+ years of information security experience including experience in one or more of the following security disciplines: information security monitoring, incident response, vulnerability management, host/network forensics, cyber-crime investigation, penetration testing, business continuity, or cyber threat intelligence.
- 5+ years of experience in information security risk management or information security technology.
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders.
- 7+ years of Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.