Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Principal Engineer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 6 months
- Collaborate and provide solution engineering designs across FHP teams on their engineering work, and helps their team members make informed decisions in alignment with individual and collective strategic plans.
- Exposes technology and organizational needs throughout FHP to the leadership team in structured ways for management within the backlog.
- Solves technical problems of the highest scope, complexity, and ambiguity for FHP.
- Provides a point of escalation for sub-department teams facing complex technical challenges.
- Interact with customers and other external stakeholders as a consultant and spokesperson for the technology roadmaps of FHP.
- Act as an advisor to leadership to develop or influence applications, network, information security, database, operating systems, or web technologies for highly complex business and technical needs across multiple groups.
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring in-depth evaluation across multiple areas or the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical and inductive thinking.
- Translate advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Provide vision, direction and expertise to leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions.
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across the enterprise and serve as an expert advisor to leadership.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Distributed Compute, Storage and Database Hosting services (Virtualization, Cloud, Hybrid).
Experience consulting on multiple enterprise wide compute, storage and database transformation programs for the enterprise.
• Experience implementing Infrastructure-as-a-Service through CI/CD pipeline automation.
• Experience with Agile processes and cloud service development
- 7+ years of Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.