80 to 112
Our client is seeking a Principal DevSecOps Architect for a long-term contract opportunity!
Position: Principal DevSecOps Architect
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in designing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting DevSecOps practices & tooling at scale and critical cloud-based distributed services
- Experience in the field of software engineering in .net with operations and security focus
- Experience in developing a DevSecOps strategy/culture and supporting and coaching delivery teams through SDLC implementation
- Knowledge of conducting security checks (static and dynamic code analysis, vulnerability analysis in applications and penetration tests, security component analysis)
- Experience in automation in testing using tools such as Selenium, Tosca
- Strong understanding of the Azure platform and deployment technologies that it supports
- High level of experience with IaC tools (Terraform, Bicep etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD/CT tooling (ideally Azure DevOps & GitHub) and demonstrable understanding of methodologies
- Experience with OWASP Testing v3/4 and the OWASP Top 10
- Knowledge of common security vulnerabilities and mitigations across web, mobile and data applications
- Knowledge and experience across Design patterns, Git version control and Agile-Product development
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work across multiple, complex product domains
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.