Grow your career as a Presentations Graphics Specialist with an innovative global bank in Getzville, NY. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to work onsite 3:30pm - 12 Midnight Eastern. Will work in a busy 24/7 department that produces live deal, pitch book and custom design materials for high-profile investment banking transactions.
- Produce a variety of marketing materials (e.g. pitch books, deal books, covers, templates, infographics, etc.) using MS Office and Adobe applications to an advanced level.
- Assist with the production of creative PPT pitch books and offer conceptual and visual solutions to enhance client materials including motion graphics.
- Trace and produce logos, maps and illustrations.
- Ensure all materials produced are correctly branded as per company standards and advise clients on the use of the company’s brand.
- Liaise directly with workflow staff and clients to determine deadlines, job instructions and design requirements.
- Complete related admin for accurate work billing and job tracking purposes.
- Assist with intake coordination when required.
- Responsible for quality control of own work, as well as assisting colleagues with QC tasks.
- Buddies new starters post-training.
- Contribute to best production practices through internal initiatives and programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Graphic Design.
- 3-5 years or above of admin/operational support in a corporate, service-oriented environment, ideally in a financial institution.
- Able to provide a portfolio/samples of recent work.
- Advanced knowledge of industry standard graphic design applications.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC Suite (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Professional).
- MapInfo, Adobe Animate, Adobe Audition and Blender.
- Knowledge of external print processes.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.