Grow your career as a Presentation Graphics Specialist with an innovative global bank in New York, NY. 4-month contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite. Will assist with the production of pitch book materials and other marketing collateral including bespoke covers and templates, logos, end-of-deal lucites, invites, newsletters, flyers, posters, etc. from concept to finished artwork.
- Produce a variety of marketing materials (e.g., pitch books, covers, templates, newsletters, lucite designs, animation, posters, newsletters, etc.) using relevant software applications to an advanced level.
- Trace and produce logos, maps and illustrations.
- Assist with the production of creative PPT pitch books and offers conceptual and visual solutions to enhance client materials including motion graphics.
- Ensure all materials produced are correctly branded as per company standards and advise clients on the use of the company’s brand.
- Liaise directly with workflow staff and clients to determine deadlines, job instructions and design requirements.
- Complete related admin for accurate work billing and job tracking purposes.
- Assist with intake coordination when required.
- Responsible for quality control of own work, as well as assisting colleagues with QC tasks.
- Contribute to best production practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Graphic Design.
- 3+ years of admin/operational support in a corporate, service-oriented environment.
- Prefer work experience in a financial institution.
- Strongly prefer portfolio/samples of recent work.
- Advanced knowledge of industry standard graphic design applications.
- Expert PowerPoint user with design skills and knowledge of XLS required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e., Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Professional).
- Prefer proficiency with Adobe Animate, Adobe Audition, After Effects.
- Prefer knowledge of external print processes.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills (oral and written)
- Creativity and strong understanding of the fundamental principles of graphic design and layout.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.