Grow your career as a Presentation Graphics Specialist with an innovative global bank in New York, NY. 4-month contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite. Will assist with the production of pitch book materials and other marketing collateral including bespoke covers and templates, logos, end-of-deal lucites, invites, newsletters, flyers, posters, etc. from concept to finished artwork.
- Produce a variety of marketing materials (e.g., pitch books, covers, templates, newsletters, lucite designs, animation, posters, newsletters, etc.) using relevant software applications to an advanced level.
- Trace and produce logos, maps and illustrations.
- Assist with the production of creative PPT pitch books and offers conceptual and visual solutions to enhance client materials including motion graphics.
- Ensure all materials produced are correctly branded as per company standards and advise clients on the use of the company’s brand.
- Liaise directly with workflow staff and clients to determine deadlines, job instructions and design requirements.
- Complete related admin for accurate work billing and job tracking purposes.
- Assist with intake coordination when required.
- Responsible for quality control of own work, as well as assisting colleagues with QC tasks.
- Contribute to best production practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Graphic Design.
- 3+ years of admin/operational support in a corporate, service-oriented environment.
- Prefer work experience in a financial institution.
- Strongly prefer portfolio/samples of recent work.
- Advanced knowledge of industry standard graphic design applications.
- Expert PowerPoint user with design skills and knowledge of XLS required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e., Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Professional).
- Prefer proficiency with Adobe Animate, Adobe Audition, After Effects.
- Prefer knowledge of external print processes.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills (oral and written)
- Creativity and strong understanding of the fundamental principles of graphic design and layout.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.