Position: Preferred Banking Client Services Associate
Location: Boston, MA 02110
Term: 12 Months
- Process client transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, book transfers, wire transfers, loan funding, advances and payments, and purchases and sales of foreign currency and foreign drafts; respond to any other banking needs and be able to balance within 30 minutes.
- Assist clients by phone, email and in person with transaction requests and account inquiries and work as a liaison with other departments to meet clients' needs.
- Initiate courier service for pickup and delivery of customer deposits and documents as needed.
- Order checks, deposit slips and other deposit supplies from our check vendors.
- Work with other departments to assist in the processing of specialized transactions (for example, loan fees and special business banking capital calls).
- Navigate research resources and answer questions using our check image and Check 21 programs
- Develop an understanding of how to read our clients' documentation using the OnBase program.
- Assist in audits of the department's previous day's new accounts and maintenance changes to ensure compliance with internal operating procedures.
- Work with internal departments to confirm and update client information and help expedite any research requests and/or refer them to the appropriate department to ensure timely responses.
- Issue cashier's checks as requested.
- Process account closings as requested.
- Order ATM cards and process Instant Issue card requests as needed.
- Submit Travel Declaration forms and assist with ATM questions from clients. Work with the ATM Department to help expedite any issues, questions or concerns.
- Process stop payments and stop payment releases as requested.
- Process and respond to emails or inquiries from Online Banking, Call Center and other Deposit Services team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Accuracy and strong organizational and time management skills
- Versatility and the ability to be a team player
- Professionalism and a positive and responsive attitude
- A commitment to provide extraordinary service and further 's culture and values
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
About our client:
Founded in 1985, our client and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. Join a team that continues to make significant investments in its digital solutions, including upgrading our consumer-facing technology.