- Pay 140000 to 999999
- Function: Software / Application Development
- Job Ref: 227807
What you will be doing:
• Serve as a primary advocate and promoter of the platform to both technical users (IT and back-office “power users”) and non-technical users
• Educate technical and non-technical users in the effective use of the platform,
including conducting technical and non-technical training sessions.
• Responsible for the development, engineering, and technical support of high-quality systems and applications, built primarily using Microsoft’s Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI & Power Virtual Agents)
-Delivers code at high quality in an Agile software development environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered in lieu of the degree when the experience has been directly related to the functions of the job
• 2 years experience working with Microsoft’s Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, & Power BI; experience with Power Virtual Agents is beneficial)
• Experience with other web application development technologies, in particular .NET, is a plus.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.