Are you seeking an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others? Has the impact of the economic inequality, social injustice and systemic financial challenges left you feeling unsettled? Join this non-profit organization and be part of the movement that helps economic growth and opportunity for under-served individuals and small business in the communities you live in. This is a team dedicated to financial dignity and inclusion and equipping both adults and young people with the financial education, coaching and connections to secure a better future.
We are seeking a POWER BI DEVELOPER to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. We are seeking somebody with a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet with you. Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions and provide holistic reporting to our partners and clients.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Power BI and converting business and functional requirements into complex reports, data visualizations and dashboards. The candidate will also synthesize and analyze quantitative data, ensure accuracy, and work with various departments to successfully deliver data.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Analyze, design, develop, deploy, and support Power BI dashboards and reports that meet business and technical requirements
- Develop, publish, and schedule Power BI reports as per the business requirements
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation
- Data transformation and consolidating data from disparate sources
- Develop tabular and multidimensional models
- Understand business requirements and develop data models accordingly
- Manipulation of client activity data while connecting that data with other data sources that have different reporting periods
- Integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation
- Prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Develop custom visuals for Power BI
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical stakeholders.
- Serve as the primary executioner of strategic dashboards, including the creation of mock dashboards, on-going maintenance, upgrades and re-designs.
- Conduct and support whiteboarding sessions, workshops, design sessions, and project meetings as needed.
- Bachelor’s level degree in a related field.
- Experience in optimizing dashboards with focus on usability, performance, flexibility and standardization.
- Experience working with complex algorithms in DAX code
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of BI projects for developing a portfolio of scorecards, KPIs, reports & dashboards.
- Experienced in SQL.
- Experience of 2+ years in Power BI, DAX and Power Query.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
- Knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.