Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Power BI Developer
Location: Chandler, AZ, Minneapolis, MN or Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months with strong chance for extension to 2 years or conversion to fulltime employee
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
- Required Qualifications: 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years of Power BI Desktop development.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of recent Power BI Service (cloud) experience.
- 8+ years of IT industry experience
- 6+ years of data and analytics experience
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with writing documentation for end user
- Experience with training end users
- Experience using Confluence (or other wiki tools) for explaining how to use Power BI PowerAutomate is nice to have.