Grow your career as a Risk Analyst with an innovative global bank in New York, NY. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will serve in the Risk Org PMO, Framework & Reporting team, as a Lead Analyst within the Enterprise Process Quality Assurance process, responsible for remediation of findings related to regulatory work globally. Will be part of a team covering both consent order EPQA remediation and non-consent order remediation.
- Lead Analyst in a large global Org PMO remediate process quality assurance findings across PMs within the Risk Org PMO.
- Work closely with a wide range of PMs and PM teams across the bank in carrying out this work and will be responsible for leading engagement with specific senior stakeholders, and for troubleshooting any problems or concerns raised by stakeholders during the remediation.
- Structure and conduct meetings to resolve findings pursuant to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Prefer higher education.
- 3-5 years of work experience out of large financial services.
- Must have one project within Risk Management.
- Must have both business analysis and project management skills. Must be able to develop a strong understanding of the subject matter, internal company policies and procedures related to project management.
- Must have PMO or Project Management/governance background.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.