Grow your career as a PMO Analyst/Project Coordinator with an innovative global bank in Getzville, NY. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Project coordination for several PMO competence areas across program/project portfolio.
- Assist technology leads and project managers in managing a large portfolio of programs and projects.
- Enforce a culture of SDLC best practices across the technology group.
- Serve as liaison between multiple domain areas within the business to synthesize information for communications/presentations.
- Maintain existing departmental and Project Office policies and procedures.
- Continue to update and improve project methodologies, provide mentoring and training to other PM’s and act as an SME.
- Support team members in the planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running a program or portfolio of programs.
- Liaise with a range of teams from Technology Central Business Office, Technology Leads, Program Managers and Management Office team, providing insightful financial and business analysis and developing senior management reports, to define and track key operational/program metrics and to help drive business decisions to achieve goals.
- Proactively follow escalation and change control processes, when necessary.
- Utilize proficient Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills to provide effective reporting and documentation including dashboards and scorecards.
- Effectively communicate issues, risks and progress on complex processes to multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Prefer PMP or similar project management certification.
- Expert level experience with SDLC processes – Agile/Waterfall methodology.
- Proficient with MS Office products, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong listening, presentation, communication, and influencing skills. Articulates with confidence to senior management.
- Strong attention to detail in supporting management reporting with clear and concise data analysis and presentation.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.