The PMO Coordinator is responsible for maximizing the benefit of the Enterprise PMO portfolio review cycles and for moving business requests through our triage process.
• Create monthly and quarterly technology portfolio publications for business and IT leaders.
o Consolidated status of key initiatives
o Ensure data quality and consistency
• Route all inbound system change requests (STARs) to the appropriate backlog or team.
• Facilitate a calendar of portfolio meetings and track action items
• Coordinate monthly and quarterly technology portfolio review events and track action items
• Perform data analysis of systems investment portfolios and initiatives
• Produce portfolio and investment reports for regular and ad-hoc usage
• Produce models to support decisions related to systems investments
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance, or related field
• 3+ years of experience with a broad range of technical environments and business segments
• 3 Years experience with any PPM tool, ideally Project Plan https://www.productplan.com/
Excellent communication skills, written and oral
• Experience manipulating and mining data for analysis purposes.
• Experience modeling analysis in Excel – weighted matrix, total cost of ownership.
• Demonstrate real-world understanding of SDLC process