Position: Platform Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX 75212
Term: 3 Months Contract
Our well-known, global paper and packaging solutions company is searching for an experienced Platform Analyst in the Dallas, TX, area. We're looking for a full time person to provide onsite network, server, and some security related support and project work. The real unique part of this, however is this site is a PCI compliant site and much of the work the person will do must be done at the site since the secured network area that is under PCI requirements cannot have any remote access to it. So, wed be looking for someone with some exposure preferably to PCI in the past, although that may not be a show stopper. The critical part would be able to support network issues, update/configure standard network devices, and provide some basic server support."
What you need to succeed:
- Degree - BA or BS in Computer Science, Information Management, or other related field preferred
- 5+ years experience in a related field or equivalent combination of education.
- Proficient in at least one and experience in at least one of the following areas: Server Administration, Network Administration, Security Administration, or Application Administration; and interest in the growing in the remaining disciplines.
- Recognizes the basic impact of technology on WestRock business, services, and processes
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a collaborative, cross-functional, modern operations team
- Selects the most appropriate method to deliver communication and produces concise, well structured, and organized written and oral communications.
- Proficient in supporting a 24x7 operation
- Proficient in basic computer applications such as Office products
Preferred Skills and Competencies
- Experience with deploying and supporting infrastructure in a PCI regulated network
- Experience with deploying enterprise infrastructure in a global organization
- Experience with Citrix or other application delivery solution
- Experience with disaster recovery planning and execution
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with executing projects through traditional and Agile methodologies
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!