Job Title: People Services Specialist
Location: Hybrid - Onsite 1-day per week in Carpinteria
Our company has an exciting opportunity for a People Services (HR) Specialist to support our global business objectives by providing hands-on support in administrative duties. This position will report to the Sr Manager, Talent Services, and will be based out of our Carpinteria Headquarters.
- Manage incoming service tickets
- Answer employee questions
- Serve as a liaison between employees and other teams
- Create offboarding packets
- Audit onboarding tasks
- File and process incoming mail
- Follow HR processes and assist with data entry
- Ensure personnel files, records, systems, and information is current, accurate, and in accordance with HR standards
- Minimum of 2 years of human resources experience
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities; have strong business writing and oral communication skills; possess excellent interpersonal skills and solid problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship-building skills in order to acquire the trust of business partners
- Ability to use/learn all company tools, including Workday, Culture Amp, Google apps, Slack, MS Office
If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related area preferred
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.