Seeking a People Data & Insights Consultant for a contract and possibly contract to hire opportunity. This person will provide data-based insight to the organization, primarily focused on associate entry and exit. The Consultant helps TA leaders formulate key questions, conducts in-depth statistical analysis to answer those questions, and creates interactive dashboards to enable leader understanding and action. The Consultant also applies high level statistical analysis skills toward enabling a better understanding of reasons for turnover and a more effective and efficient approach to turnover action planning. As a part of the HR Analytics & Insights team, this role also applies research and data visualization expertise to other topics as the need arises.
This opportunity is 100% remote.
Essential Job Functions
- Talent Acquisition Support. Pursues answer to overarching question, How can we most efficiently and effectively hire the talent required to achieve business goals?
- Works closely with Talent Acquisition leaders to identify opportunities for hiring efficiency improvements. Focuses on each step of the talent acquisition process, from candidate pool identification to selection in order to drive continuous improvement. Helps frame questions that drive research projects intended to provide a deeper understanding of the overall process and how best to achieve desired outcome. Conducts in-depth statistical analysis to produce insights by which current practices can be assessed and best practices identified and implemented. Presents data to TA team and educates leaders and staff to ensure understanding and practical application of results. Develops TA reporting and visualization strategy over time based on changing needs of the business. Attends TA staff meetings and serves as primary point of connection between TA and HR Analytics.
- Turnover Analysis and Reporting. Works with HR and Business Leaders to pursue answer to overarching question, To what extent is turnover happening, where, and why? Helps frame questions that drive research projects intended to provide a deeper understanding of turnover at various levels and in various parts of the organization. Provides research expertise, in-depth statistical analysis, data visualization, and presentation skills to help the organization better understand turnover and develop effective action plans to reduce it. Owns the Turnover Dashboard and serves as point person for Leader questions and education. Applies technical expertise in selected technology (e.g., Tableau, MicroStrategy, Workday Prism) to enhance and continuously evolve the Dashboard. Works closely with other members of the HR Analytics & Insights team to link turnover-related insights with other aspects of the associate experience. Provides consultation to Business Leaders regarding trends and both internal external market factors affecting their turnover.
- HR Analytics Support. Participates in various human capital analytics projects as opportunity and need arise. Works closely with HRIS team to ensure that workday is fully optimized in regards to data and reporting. Develops and maintains an understanding of other areas of focus for the HR Analytics team so that work on particular areas is fully informed and optimally effective. Interacts regularly with various HR teams to ensure a broad view of HR strategy and practice. Provides statistical support and research consultation to a variety of People Analytics projects and initiatives. Serves as team SME regarding data visualization tools and techniques.
- Degree in Economics, Statistics or similar field with significant coursework related to analytics, statistical analysis, etc.
- 5-7 years of work experience, with a focus on HR analytics and employee-based research, preferably in workday environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage employee research projects from question formulation to presentation of findings.
- Strong knowledge of statistical analysis and employee-based research. Firm understanding of statistical process, concepts, and tools (e.g., significance testing, chi-square, regression, etc.)
- Expertise in building data visualization tools using platforms such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, Workday Prism, etc.
- Expert Excel skills.
- Experience in a workday environment strongly preferred, with specific practical expertise in report building.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with leaders and associates in various roles and levels throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated analytical orientation to problem solving and continuous improvement of processes and practices.