Job: PC Support Technician
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Term: 1-yr contract - W2 Only Candidates
- Receive and respond to support issues by ticketing system, phone, or email.
- Work within established SLA guidelines for support resolution times.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and provide support of PC’s, Laptops, WYSE terminals, Printers and Cell Phones.
- Troubleshooting network connectivity in a LAN /WAN environment Installing, updating and troubleshooting Microsoft products and other related software required by individuals to do their jobs
- Perform SCCM imaging, configuration, and documentation.
- Deal with end-user moves, hardware issues, user software additions and changes to the user technology environment.
- Knowledge of Remote connection tools i.e. SCCM or other.
- Must be able to communicate will all types of user abilities to help resolve their issues.
- Experience with large scale Windows 7/10 environment, break/fix, and imaging.
- Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of experience in a hands-on desktop support role.
- Computer Skills: Active Directory, Windows, Microsoft Office, Citrix.
- Valid drivers license required as this role will use a company vehicle for transporting computers to sites.
- Please ensure you have required *commercial non-owned auto insurance.
Certifications are a plus.
Apply to MATRIX today!