- Location: Eagan, 55121
- Salary: $45000 - $55000 / year
- Job Type:Permanent
Posted about 2 months ago
- Pay 23 to 25
- Function: Accounting / Finance Professional
- Job Ref: 240369
• Processing payroll for 1000+ employees.
• Auditing driver reimbursement requests and work orders to determine validity and approve for payment.
• Entering approved reimbursements and additional pay that have been submitted by the Operations Department for payment.
• Answering customer service calls from drivers, owners, and non-drivers.
• Performing data entry and processing of Independent Contractor Payroll.
• Performing data entry for driver payroll (i.e., equipment deductions, pet pass, inverter, passenger pass).
• Collecting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail for the department, filing and various other clerical duties as needed.
• Completing driver requests (i.e., W-2 reprints, pay statement copies).
• Maintaining Regular and punctual attendance.
• Performing other related duties as assigned.
• 3+ years of payroll experience with 1000+ employees.
• Knowledge of Windows-based software, including Microsoft Office.
• Typing skills sufficient to perform job functions.
• Experience in detailed work processes and quality output.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Fundamental Payment Certification (FPC) is a plus.
• Fun Work Environment
• Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
• 401k + Company Match
• Internal Growth / Mobility
• Paid Vacation and Sick Days
• Company Designated Holidays
• Life Insurance
• Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
• Medical Healthcare Spending Accounts (HSA/FSA)
• Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
• Employee & Immediate Family Assistance Program (EAP)
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.