Seeking a Payroll Consultant for a highly visible project for our industry leading client.
· Must have PeopleSoft payroll experience. Retros, Overpayments and cases all require PS knowledge to research the data in the system to resolve the requests. Must be able to navigate through the panels.
· Should be familiar with Service Now and how cases work.
· Must have 3-5 years of solid payroll experience. Not data entry payroll (ADP folks), but actual payroll analysis. The ability to manually calculate a pay check, the ability to review payroll data and see the error and correct it. The ability to look at a salary increase and determine if a retro is due. The ability to review an potential overpayment scenario, research and then calculate the amount overpaid.
· Must have payroll tax experience and be able to interpret and reconcile a W2 or 1099 form
· Must have great communication skills. With cases being older, folks are already frustrated, so to respond to those cases the person must have empathy and communicate with precision and accuracy with the first contact. Must be detailed in their explanation, not just “This is fixed”.
Looking for someone that has passion for helping people! Let's discuss further!