Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a Paid Media Marketing Program Manager to join their team for a possible contract-to-hire role!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers. Health care is changing, and our client is leading the way by provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs. Our client is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham, NC.
Position: Paid Media Marketing Program Manager
Term: 8 + Months, possibility of contract to hire
Location: Remote, USA
** While the position is Remote, work from home, to be eligible to convert to an employee of this company, you must reside in North Carolina or one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
- Google Ads certified is required: Google Ads Search Certification, Google Ads Display Certification, Google Ads Video Certification
- 2-4 years Paid Search, Paid Display and Programmatic Display / Video campaign management experience
- Experience placing Paid Search and Paid Display as well as programmatic display / video activation) directly, not just through agency/buyer
- Experience working with Media Buyer/agency
- Healthcare industry knowledge a plus
- In-depth understanding of the digital marketplace and advanced targeting tactics, data management platforms and tag management solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to judge and quantify results of advertising.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
The Paid Media Program Manager is a key member of an innovative and growing Paid Media team looking to drive performance and cost efficiencies, provide analytical insights, and recommendations within the Paid Digital landscape. Primarily focused on Paid Search, the Program Manager will work closely with the Marketing team to recommend, execute and measure Paid Search campaigns on Google, Bing, etc. as well as other search platforms as part of campaign plans that support enterprise goals, business objectives and drive growth. This role will also manage Programmatic Display / Video activation across digital platforms, including responsibility of managing, executing, and optimizing placements internally, while also working closely with a paid media agency for execution (as needed).
- Responsible for day-to-day management, execution, optimization, and budget pacing of search engine marketing campaigns, including development of keyword lists, ad copy and landing page assignments for campaign success.
- Manages, executes, optimizes, and reports on Programmatic Display / Video activation (Google Ads, The Trade Desk required; additional experience with DV360 preferred) by way of placing internally as well as working with agency partners for execution.
- Organizes and manages campaigns to ensure paid search campaigns are strategically aligned to business goals, campaign objectives and broader paid media strategy.
- Executes tests, collects and analyzes data, and identifies trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to identify and implement tracking, gather and analyze data, report out paid media performance, and identify future optimization opportunities as part of overall campaign performance read-out.
- Manages campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs, and reconcile discrepancies.
- Keeps abreast of the latest trends, best practices, and competitive landscape within digital media (specifically paid search and programmatic display / video activation) and socializes with relevant stakeholders.
****To be eligible to contract at this client you must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.